Monday, February 3, 2014

February and Snowmageddon


 
 
Tomorrow is Snowmageddeon in Kansas City. My office is closed, school is closed.  A little REO live from Kansas City in 1985 for you.  Being a teenager in the 80's, this was one of my favs!
 
Being snowed in has it's advantages.  It gives me a little time to practice for my live interview on  KC Live on Thursday morning. It also gives me time to work on my presentations for the staff at the American Association of  Family Physicians and the National Association of Professional Women next week.  I actually met with one of the staff docs today at the AAFP and she was great.  We are presenting together. They were all so excited to hear my story today and can't wait for me to come back. I am really excited about this because it is such a passion of mine to be able to share my story so that other women survive too.  Better yet, so women avoid heart attacks all together. I am so excited to have found the AHA KC Chapter.  I am so excited that they have given me the platform to share my story. 
 
I am totally stoked for the beginning of American Heart Month and hope you will join me for Wear Red for Women on Friday February 7!  Send me a picture -- jjacksonjayhawkfan@gmail.com, @skinnybitchchro (Twitter) or upload me a picture to The Skinny Bltch Chronicles FB Page.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment