Sunday, April 29, 2012

Great Soup!

So, I tried the soup recipe that I posted earlier this week.  It was a very uneventful process with only one really minor stab injury.  It was pretty minor because even with the blood thinner, by house did not look like a crime scene!

I added some nutritional yeast on top when I garnished it.  I think I will add some corn.  It needs just a little sweet flavor, but overall turned out very yummy!  Adding a little variety is good!

The scale is down just a little more.  I have lost 27 lbs and now have 26 to lose.  I have lost more than I have left to lose which is great!  I went shopping with my friend Deb (my Vegas friend Deb) yesterday.  First of all, I got rock star parking at a really packed mall and secondly, I came home with a size 10 Eddie Bauer jeans.  Not bad for wearing a size 16 in January!!  On top of the fact that my clothes size is getting smaller, I am getting healthier. 

Last week only went so so without doing any food preparation.  A whole lot of salad last week!  I did quite a bit more preparation today and should have a good food week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment