Saturday, September 14, 2013

Color Run Part 2

If you have followed along you know I did the Color Run in June in K.C.  Today, the Color Run visited Lawrence, KS.  As I bleed Jayhawk Crimson and Blue, we certainly could not miss the Color run in the town of the Jayhawks!  It was a much more laid back atmosphere than K.C. and we had a great time.  I walked again with my heart sister, Julie.  I met her through the AHA.  We started out at at great bakery, Wheatfields.  They have the best no oil, no dairy bread ever!  I buy the Walnut Sage bread:)



We made our way down to Watson Park where they had closed Kentucky and Tennessee streets.  We had such a fun time.  I am eternally grateful that I get to take part in these things.  With the massiveness of my heart attack, easily I could have lost the ability to do these things.

It was a great start to the day in a town I love!












No comments:

Post a Comment