Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hopefully the Right Balance

So, I went grocery shopping yesterday and hopefully I have struck the right balance between myself and my family.  I bought more containers for serving size fruit and veggies.



If this doesn't get it, I am in trouble.  I will say, my husband had a hard time finding the beef brisket in the fridge:) They will have that tonight and for me, veggie soup. 

I am really feeling on a roll now that I have lost 15 pounds.  I am interested to see what my interventional  cardiologist has to say when I go see him.  I find it odd that I don't have an appointment until May.  They released me from the hospital on Oct. 15 and I didn't see him for a month and then they didn't want to see me until May.  I would have felt a little more warm and fuzzy if they wanted to see me more often.  What about people that don't do their own research?  It seems like not much direction to me.

I eat mostly raw.  It is just easiest for me while I try to figure this all out.  Vegas is in 4 1/2 weeks, and then maybe I will explore a little more.  I am a little worried about eating for those five days.  I'm sure it will be fine, but it will be the first time I am out of my controlled food environment since going down the vegan road.

I took some cute pics of my grand baby yesterday.  She is a cutie--another reason not to have another heart attack!

                                   
Last but not least today, Rock Chalk!!


No comments:

Post a Comment